Salted sticks lines
Complete standard line consists of the following equipment:
- flour silos,
- mixing bowl centre with dosing of flour, water and ingredients,
- cylinder press with calibrated jets,
- lye, salt or other bath,
- sprinkling device,
- oven loading equipment,
- baking band oven,
- transport conveyors,
- packing machine for the finished products.
The commonly used dough for this product is lightened one with baking powder, respectively ammonia, and it is mixed properly with other ingredients in mixing bowl. After filling the press container with the dough, the technology of forming is solved by a roller press, which presses out strips of dough, whose diameter can be adjusted by the type of jets/nozzles according to the requirements of the production. Then the dough strips will go through the hot bath on the link wire conveyor. After that the strips are set on another conveyor band, on which they are cut with help of the knife to the requested length of the sticks. Before reloading into the baking band oven it is possible to sprinkle the sticks with poppy seed, caraway seed, sesame, salt or with another specific sprinkling.
The most common used oven for baking sticks is cyclotherm one with fine wire band. After quick baking, it is sufficient only to transport crunchy sticks with help of transport conveyors to the packing machine and put them into package.
Types of tunnel ovens
- Automatic control of dampers
- DUOTHERM – forced air circulation
- Extension of infeed and outfeed of the oven
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- PLC – control with touch panel
- Remote control of baking time
- Stainless steel 2-jacketed chimneys and exhausts
- Stainless steel fan of forced exhaust
- STIR – infrared radiation
- Utilization of waste heat